Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Well family I honestly don't know what to tell you. I just talked to you yesterday but....
I am so thankful for all of those who were able to make it to the Call and it was AMAZING to hear you voices! Good to hear that Dad is STILL going crazy in the head about the House in Mantua but there is no opposition to the idea on this end of the world! Let me know about that!
Well... this week was amazing because I was able to visit with Elder and Sister Teixeira and they left everyone in the room with their Jaws DROPPING! It was amazing. He does a really good job opening missionary's eyes to see that missionary work is a lot more than just Contacting and Tracting but that the LORD has prepared the people here in Sweden just as much in Brasil! which was an amazing reminder to me on how I felt at the beginning of my mission!
Highlights were that we were able to get a baptismal Date with Princess for the 22nd of May but she texted us a few days later and Satan did what he does best and tried her MUCH! So we will be keeping in touch with her and trying to get her baptized! We then had the Twins we found come to church and they came in suit and white shirt and tie and EVERYTHING! it was awesome! The members were there and really took them in well! They couldn't stay after but asked us to give them more to read because they finished their reading already! They also asked when the next time was that we would meet so we will be meeting them tomorrow and we will see if they have the desire to be Baptized! It is looking really positive!
Anyways... that stinks that Jake and Ailin and the BRS and Laurie and Laura and baby Mac I couldnät talk to... but meh... it's alright... we'll talk in SEVEN months! HAIGH! Well.. I forgive you all... that just means that you have the chance to WRITE me more... RIGHT?! Oh...
Well family I love you all... the Gospel is true and it is the ONLY WAY back to our Heavenly Father. I'm glad I have the family that I have... Don't change... just multiply and replenish the earth!
Love your one and only,
Äldste Wad

(See letter and picture below! Fun things!)

No comments:

Post a Comment