Monday, April 12, 2010

Requests!

Oi mommy! well I can't remember if you said if you send me an Easter package but if you did I wasn't able to get it by Zone Conference. But if it was the one with connor, and T-hall's letters and the wedding pictures I got it and I loved it!
As far as the upcoming package goes... I would love it! Yeah just those socks... the watch and pictures of the NEW babies! That would be nice... but try and keep it under 4 lbs so I can get it quicker! Other than that just your love and prayers! I will try and send a package next week with the pictures! I just cant remember when the last pictures were until... But I'll get on it! HAIGH!
Letter to come....
Wad

One more thing...
Hey... so I love the CDS you sent me... But if I could get the 2006 efy CD and any other upbeat church music with lyrics... ya know.. for working out in the morning...
love you!
wad

No comments:

Post a Comment