Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm a Daddy!

Hejsan min kära familj! Well this week has been quite the week! But I have no time to write so just quickly we got our transfer calls and I am staying in Borås and getting a greenie! Ä Bush is going to be a secretary in the office with an elder from my MTC group. They will have an amazing time there! Ä. Barlow my old companion is taking Ä Winegar's place and will be my district leader! haha Pretty crazy but I look forward to it! Well... I really don't have enough time to write but I just wanted to drop a note a say I love you all! I will be sending my memory card this week and You should be expecting some AMAZING PICTURES! If you have any tips on how to be an amazing trainer that would be nice! Kinda don't want to ruin this missionary's mission! So any tips would be nice! I will be writing you all on Monday with my new little missionary!
Thank you all so much for writing me and I'll talk to you on monday!
Love,
Äldste Wad Webster

1 comment:

  1. you better post pictures from borås. My friend use to live there, Now she is back in Idaho but she was there for 5 years? something like that. I love the boråd ward. Keep going stron eldse webster:)

    ReplyDelete