Monday, December 27, 2010

God Jul och Gott Nytt År!‏

Hey! Long time no talk! It was amazing to hear all of your voices!

Elder Winegar and I chatted for a little bit and we think that either we are used to swedish english and your english sounds different or we have just imagined that you all sound a different way and it was just a little shock. Anyways... you all had accents! But I hope that you all had an amazing christmas! This week I am going to be thinking a lot about a New Years Resolution. Because I have come to a point on my mission where great things can happen. I just need to set some good goals that will allow me to stretch, but that I will be willing to reach for!

On the 31st and 1st of January we are going to have Råd (Zone Leader council). We will be thinking of the new Standards of Excellence (for the mission and for myself) and it will just be an amazing time. We will be playing some snow football the day before... and our car has reached it's mileage mark so we will be driving back a new car! Exciting! So spoiled...
Anyways... I am open for some ideas on Resolutions and things like that... any ideas?

Yesterday was a good day because we taught one of our investigators named Diego... He is the co-habitator with a less-active in the ward. She has two kids who are both over 8. We didn't realize this until the member that came with us said, that is THREE baptisms.. and an eternal family! It just made us realize that this family has great potential if they would open their heart to the seemingly bitter-sweet truths of the gospel! But with time, and the spirit they WILL be converted... I am sure of that. It's amazing that I will have double my family members by the time I get back! It was kinda cute when Emma started using "like" in her sentences like a 16 year old! Yikes!

Well family.... the Lord really is blessing all of us! An amazing lesson that I have learned many times (thanks jake) is to Stay Humble! Thats really what this life is all about! Thats my thought for the week!

Love you all, and I'll talk to ya next year!

Love,
Äldste Webster

No comments:

Post a Comment