Sunday, April 3, 2011

A sweet sister in Sweden, and friend of Brynns!! HOORAY!

This is a friend of Brynn's who's living in Sweden. She had the assistants over today for dinner. She was sweet to send this message to Brynn as an update on it all! Ahhh... I feel better now! An actual Aldste sighting!!! LOVE IT!!! Thanks Laura... forever! That does a mother's heart so good! LOVE you and love that you took care of my son!!


Laura Conover Koch
Laura Conover KochApril 3, 2011 at 6:27pm
Subject: your bro
He seems happy. We didn't get to chat too much--they watched conference for a bit, ate, and ran, but he's very nice. I sent donuts with Ryan to Priesthood session this morning so we could have steak and Lion House cheesecake this afternoon. Äldste Webster says hello to his family (what else can he say to tell you on Facebook? He may not even really be allowed to think the word Facebook.) It was lovely to have him here along with his companion and the missionaries serving in our ward. I think Ryan's going to post the picture he took for you.

I had an epiphany this morning--I remembered a general conference where an apostle talked about his family tradition of conference donuts. As I thought about it, I was pretty sure it was Elder Nelson. A search on http://www.facebook.com/l/712c6Qgv4Dbz9d6N2fCo0DDAJHw/lds.org confirmed it, so I felt cool that I was somehow participating in keeping the tradition up for your brother while he is on his mission.

Happy General Conference!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment