Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Last MTC letter... November 11,2009

Hej Familj! Hur gor det?! So jag ar so mtcket tacksamma for min familij och for alla som har skrivit mig! Oh wait... So that just says I am so thanksful for my family and to all of those who wrote me! (meaning thanks mom for being the only one to write me this week!)

But in better news this has been a really amazing week full of English fasting and just getting in all of the info I need before I leave to my dear country of sweden! I admit it.. im trunky.. FOR SWEDEN! But thats a good thing.. right? But the VERY artistic picture of my and elder chester I plan on doing with all of my companions! So you will see the bottom of my shoes every time I get a new companion! But first off I was reminded that some elders are going to be using their delta skymiles card? Is that something that I should do or not worry about it! Cause that would be a plus if I were to get all of those miles.
SO MY ITINERARY PLAN:November 16 we leave the MTC at 1:30 and the flight out of Salt Lake will be DELTA flight number 170 @ 4:45 to PARIS! AHH Longest flight of my life! But that just gives me more time to preach the gospel eller hur? (am I right?) Then I arrive at 11:15am the next day at Paris De Gaulle and leave @ 4:04 pm. (not sure what time zone all of these times are in) you could figure it out. But I will be arriving in Stockholm Sweden @ 6:35 pm 17 November, 2009! Good times ahead! So the call home will probably be from Salt Lake and so you should be home sometime between 1-4 (i know thats a long time but im not sure what time im going to call so take that)!
But tell Swa that that kid that wrote on my facebook is from taiwan so she can chat it up with him (maybe? maybe not?) But yeah he's a good kid. But thank you MOM for the Chocolate and the FRESH cookies and more envelopes? Im not sure what im going to send in all of those but im sure I'll find a use for them. But how was the family party at the hiz-ouse? Good times? But thats awesome that Dad told that racoon story on Sunday because that was told on Sunday by Richard I. Heaton. We had him for the second time but he is an AMZING speaker! He talked about finding the purpose IN OUR PURPOSE AS A MISSIONARY! An amzing talk! why have faith? so we can repent. why? so we can be baptized. why? to recieve the Holy Ghost. Why? so we may be able to ENDURE to the End with the constant companionship of the holy ghost! Brilliant (i thought) But then yesterday William R. Walker of the Seventy came and just told about the growth of temples for an hour. But something really hit me. It made me so grateful for my parent's hard work and all that they did to enforce the missionaries to have people pay their tithing and whatnot! But It reminded me of when President Monson was there and I was close to him and he gave me the little cement shovel to put in the corner! AHH what an AMZING EXPERIENCE! Dad I know that the people of Curitiba were so blessed because of all of the effort you went through. I never really realized how much of a part you played in that! But that kinda reminded me on is that the KIND of Faith im going to have when I go to Sweden? Enough faith to be able to have yet ANOTHER temple there (of course a combined effort from all the missionaries) But that really hit me that that is what we are striving for. To connect all of God's eternal family back together again like Elijah said. What a great time. But one more experience I had in the RC was this woman I was calling back to see if she recieved a Bible she said she did. And I was prompted to ask her if she knew her purpose here in life and she said that she is just grateful to be alive. Because her mom and brother passed away and she worked all the time and she really wants to see them again. So I quickly switched gears and TESTIFIED to her that she will be able to see her family again! And that that plan to return to our Heavenly Father has been revealed through the Book of Mormon. She was trully ready to recieve that message and so I send her a Book of Mormon and im going to call her back and talk about the Plan of Salvation. ANY SUGGESTIONS?! IM SO EXCITED to share this message with Sweden and hopefully my testimony on being able to see decieced members of our family again will come in handy. Maybe my portuguese will help. But I know I have been called of God to serve the people of Sweden. I love my district so much. We have been able to get so close to each other. (lets just say theres going to be some great things happening in Sweden) But as for any last requests before I leave... Maybe some pictures I could show someone in Sweden of Brazil? or my baptism picture? Just any old school pictures. but other than that I can't think of anything that important right now. But if its really that important I'll ask for it in Sweden and hopefully my sweet dear mother will be kind enough to send it. but Any advice for the field? Mission President interview advice (whoosie)? I love you all and am so thankful for my fambamily! Jag alskar alla er! Vi Ses! But I think thats all I need to say but I love you all! Change my address to the Swedish one! (unless you can get it to me in 3 days) Love you all!

Aldste Webster

No comments:

Post a Comment