Monday, November 9, 2009

Letter... September 23, 2009

Hey Familia! This week has been an amazing experience for me! Challenging for sure, but awesome! Well, once you guys dropped me off I went through all of these buildings and I got my MTC blue card and all of that good stuff (card, planner, handbook, swedish Book of Mormon, Preach my gospel, and language tools). Thanks to MOM for the 2 dear Elder letters, photo album, and the little card that says that we GOT A new BMW?!?! Well... I need to know further info on that to approve... Because I love BMW's but if its got mileage like the audi (which I hope you have burned by now) then I dont approve! Well im sure Dad knows what's best but who knows, maybe it will be sold by the time I get home anyways! Thanks SOO much for the photo album! They are awesome pictures and will be of great use im sure! P.S. I don't know where my Priesthood line of authority paper is... I haven't really looked but is it in the green folder of important papers? I'll check but if you could mail (not email) me the response that would be great! Well, all of the meals here are decent so nothing to point out there. But this week I have seen and talked to Danilo a lot and I saw Seth Cope and the Jackson's but I never got a chance to talk with them! we'll see if I see them this week! Well as you can tell, my P-day is on wednesday and we go to the temple around 3! So we will be going in about 3 hours. I'm sure that will be an awesome experience with my district. I can't really go into a lot of detail about my week but Gym is way fun and we went to the Referral Center (RC) our first weekend and it was filled with outbound calls... answering machine after answering machine and so on. But after all of there trials there popped up a CHAT! I was chatting with a guy that wanted to go back to church because he hasn't gone in a year because of drinking problems and stuff. But before I could answer him we HAD TO LEAVE! so I asked one of the guys there to take over for me and then I left. So then we went back to class because I was bummed that I didn't get to talk with that guy and an hour passed by and guess who walked in?! the guy from the RC told me to email him back because the man gave him his email address! So the next day I went back and I bore my testimony on the restoration and how going to church has affected my life for the good and he was just scared that people would look at him weird. But I promised him that they would accept anyone with open arms and welcome him back into their ward! I'm planning on going back today and looking for his response!SUNDAY: I hopped in the choir (of course) and we sung a song called "behold, the wounds in his hands" AMAZING song! But sunday devotional was just AMAZING! we didn't get to sing. But yeah. sorry I have 5 minutes left so I gotta wrap up but My companions name is Aldste Chester and our whole district is just 4 guys me, chester, aldste jorgenson from AZ and aldste Blaylock from North Virginia! Very spiritual people and my compaion is probably the funniest guy ever!P.S. I'm district leader. We're having good times. But trying times. so PRAY for me! Tuesday Devotional was awesome and we got to sing that song that we practiced on sunday and it was AMAZING! but HARRAH FOR ISRAEL! I love you all! I get to check the mail twice a day and I can recieve from ANYONE I can only answer on wednesdays but I LOVE YOU ALL! and siblings.. you can WRITE too!!

Sincerely your's
Aldste Webster
Jesu Kristi Kyrka av
Sista Dagars Heliga

LOVE YOU ALL!
beijos!

No comments:

Post a Comment