Monday, November 9, 2009

Letter... October 28, 2009

Hej min familj! jag har en vittnesbord om Jesu Kristi forsoning och hur man kan kanna narmare Gud nar vi amvenda i voara liv. If you don't understand that... ask dave. He should know. pretty basic but so true. So on thursday or friday I got this random dearelder.com letter from momma saying how Russell will be alright and through prayer and fasting he'll become better. WHAT? But of course, through time me questions were answered by David & Mom. I was then able to feel comforted. But I was with you fasting and praying for him on Friday! And I am so glad to hear that that poor little blessing is doing alright! Russell is in my prayers! (by the way I got the pictures yesterday! cute little doodily! Thank to mom for that AMAZING HALLOWING package! you're so creative and it made me realize how much I really love you! Thanks so much for sending me B-man's address! It was well needed and I already shot off a letter to him so thanks! By the way how much will it be to send a letter to him from Sweden? Because ya know.. I'm going to be there in EXACTLY 3 weeks! But who's counting?
How did the dinner with Brockbanks go? Hows mikell maquel makell doing and how was their wedding! Send my love to them! But being here a while I have had a little wish list which is so far... Grandfathers book, picture holder for all of the pictures you send and those straps for the bag! I would like those anytime! Speaking of grandfather make sure you tell him thanks for his talk that he send me with all of the references! That will surely help out alot!
(Mother by the way, I loved the scripture in Romans 10:15 and it helped out alot tack so mycket! And to sam... I just read those last chapters in 1 Nephi and I've got a couple things to say about it but I'll send it in a letter). This Sunday we were visited by Elder Thomas (a district president here in the MTC) and he talked about how B.O.M. researchers are amazed on how Joseph Smith would"make up" All of those things from Lehi'd civilization and the things that came out of the Abraham chapters... pretty deep and scientific but interesting. And then this Tuesday we were PRIVILEDGED to have Elder L Tom Perry with us and the spirit that came into the room was just like a slap across the face! It was amazing! He talked to us about How teaching is central to all that we do. And he pretty much quoted the whole video by Elder Holland on teaching.so you know when you get the same message taught twice to you it should be pretty important that that's what you have to focus on a lot! So thats what I plan on doing! But to tell you about my week Satan really tempts you when your mind isn't occupied by scripture study, and other uplifting things. This week he has given me this feeling of unworthiness to serve. And saturday was just a bad day because all of my "lessons with investigators" fell through and I just wasn't digging it. But after all of the opposition comes the blessings. I was studying so much on the Atonement and after doing such a thing you feel this HUGE desire to just confess EVERYTHING. So I prayed and I prayed to know what I was doing wrong. And after dinner I come to class and Syster ronndahl (the swedish teacher) walked in with tears in her eyes and I just felt this huge spirit coming from her and I decided to listen. She gave us D&C 4 to read and she emphasized verse 5. And faith hope charity and love with an eye single to the glory of god, qualify him for this work. And with tears in her eyes and the spirit so strong in the room... of course... I began to cry! I am so thankful for Heavenly Father and how he can micromanage everyones lives.. and through teaching and being in tuned to the spirit, we can become renewed! He has so much love for us that he sent his son to die for ALL of our mistakes! I'm so grateful for that and the opportunity I have to share that message to SWEDEN! I love you all and am so thankful that Russell is allright and for all of your prayers! I just can't wait to be in Sweden in no time! I love you all!

jag alska alla er!

Aldste Webster

No comments:

Post a Comment